We really could have skipped going to Publix this week. We have plenty of meat in the freezer, bread in the freezer, a full pantry, and tons of veggies in the freezer too. I decided to go and grab on last set of the B2G2 Free Coke products deal since we just ran out of Sprite and I was happy to find the Celebrate Summer coupon booklet in my closest Publix store which meant I could finally take advantage of the free Smart Balance Spread deal and grab some cheap milk too.
I was a little annoyed that I spent over $30 today for what looks like so few groceries but considering the fact that the four 12 packs of soda and the razor cartridges alone cost over $36 I shouldn't feel too bad : ) I did hit over $60 in my two separate transactions before coupons (which I didn't think I would, but my Publix considers my total before coupons and before the B2G2 Publix $10+ promo came off the receipt) I once again got to use two $5/$30 Winn Dixie coupons.
I had a fun Target trip on Monday and spent $33 so between my two trips this week I did spent over my preferred $50 a week but I was able to stay under my actual $80 a week cash budget so I am happy.
Breakdown of Today's Publix Trip:
- 3 tubs of Smart Balance Buttery Spread, retails for $2.50 each, on sale for $2.00 each
- Used three $1 off coupons from the 6/2 SS
- Used three $1 Publix coupons from the Celebrate Summer in store coupon booklet
- Made them all FREE
- 2 half gallons of Smart Balance Milk, retails for $3.79, on sale for $2.50
- Used two $1 off Publix coupons from the Celebrate Summer in store coupon booklet
- Made them $1.50 each
- 3 Crystal Light Water Enhancers, retails for $3.79 each
- Used a $1/2 Publix manufacturer digital coupon
- Used a B2G1 FREE Publix coupon from the current Grocery Advantage flyer
- Made them $2.19 each
- 2 Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Pints, retails for $4.09 each, on sale BOGO ($2.04 each)
- Used two $1 off coupons from the 6/30 RP insert
- Made them $1.04 each
- 1 package of Schick Silk Hydro refill cartridges (five count bonus pack), retails for $16.99, on sale for $13.99
- Used a $3 off Publix digital man. coupon
- Made them $10.99
- 1 bag of Publix salad, retails for $3.09, on sale for $2.00
- 5 pound bag of Russet Potatoes, retails for $4.09, on sale for $1.99
- 2 boxes of Propel on the go drink mix, retails for $2.49, on clearance for $1.49 each
- 2 packs of UP2U Mentos Gum, retails for $1.49 each, on clearance for .74 cents each
- 4 twelve packs of Coca Cola products, retails for $5.49 each, on sale B2G2 Free
- Two were free with in store promo: minus $10.98
- Made them $2.74 each
Click below to link up your posts!