Hello, hello! Another week has come and gone. Why is it that during my summer vacation the weeks seem to fly by but during the school year they drag on forever? Last week was our biggest party yet and I am so amazed by everything you all linked up.
I want to make everything from last week's link up and I ended up picking four features this week (almost all desserts!) because everything looked so good.
The first feature of the week is a healthy one to precede the parade of desserts to come. We are still learning to cook and experiment with quinoa and this Southwest Quinoa Salad from Dishing With Leslie is something we will trying soon.
Next up are these delicious looking No Bake Cookies from Five Little Chefs. Living in South Florida, I am very partial to any type of dessert that doesn't require turning on my oven, not to mention how yummy these sound.
Justin and I love peanut butter pie. We love testing out different version at restaurants and we have actually made quite a few different recipes at home in an attempt to find the perfect one. This Peanut Butter Pie from Delightful Curiosity caught my eye right away and has already made its way onto our list to make.
Last but in no way least are these decadent Loaded Caramel Dipped Pretzel Rods from Sally's Baking Addiction. Talk about ridiculous! Warning: DO NOT visit this website if you are counting calories or trying to stay away from sweets. Every single post is more mouth watering than the next. I spent way too much time on it this week pinning one million desserts to try.
Thank you all again for linking up! I love having lots of new menu ideas to add to our weekly rotations. I would love for you to spread this word about this link up by grabbing a button or by linking back. The more the merrier!
You can also check out my Pinterest board for Mealtime Monday Features where I will be pinning the original links to the items featured here each week.
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar (I am still working out the kinks in the html but they are a work in progress)
Can't wait to see what you have been up to lately and I love being inspired by all the delicious looking dishes you create.
I will be featuring my favorites next weekend and I will be pinning things to my Pinterest boards too. Make sure you check out my Link Ups page for lots more fun places to link up at too.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- As an added bonus you can now become our Facebook fan too!
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Please do not link up to posts you have already linked up to before. Also, the recipe needs to be something you made with photos of your own and should give credit where credit is due : )
- Visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- Come back next Monday and link up!
Show me what you got!