The theme of today's features are all things that would be perfect for a summer BBQ. Can you tell I am ready for the fun and relaxation of summer?
The first feature is this healthy alternative to your normal Dill Veggie Dip from Coping With Frugality. It looks like it would be delicious on veggies or crackers while still leaving room and calories to enjoy all the other goodies that summer bbq's usually bring.
Next up is this amazing looking Bacon Potato Salad from A Pinch Of Joy. Talk about a great side dish for your next picnic or party. I am always looking for new things to add to our summer meals and this looks like a perfect option.
Now onto the main course! These Baby Back Barbeque Ribs from Now Things Are Cookin' are so impressive! As someone who leaves the meat cooking and grilling to my husband, I am so inspired by Laura's ability to make these on her own. They look like the perfect summer dinner treat.
Thank you all again for linking up! I love having lots of new menu ideas to add to our weekly rotations. I would love for you to spread this word about this link up by grabbing a button or by linking back. The more the merrier!
You can also check out my Pinterest board for Mealtime Monday Features where I will be pinning the original links to the items featured here each week.
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar. I am hoping to soon be fancy enough to include that in my posts and will hopefully be designing a Mealtime Monday and an "I was featured..." button in the not too distant future.
Can't wait to see what you have been up to lately and I love being inspired by all the delicious looking dishes you create.
I will be featuring my favorites next weekend and I will be pinning things to my Pinterest boards too. Make sure you check out my Link Ups page for lots more fun places to link up at too.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- As an added bonus you can now become our Facebook fan too!
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Please do not link up to posts you have already linked up to before. Also, the recipe needs to be something you made with photos of your own and should give credit where credit is due : )
- Visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- Come back next Monday and link up!