I do promise that the first installment of the Homemade Bread Challenge will be up on Wednesday and I will have the recipe post on the mind blowingly delicious champagne cupcakes I made for the party Saturday night up in the next few days too.
You all blew me away with your link ups last week. It really makes my week to see so many new people linking up and sharing the love. I can't wait to see how many link ups we can get this week. My features this week are all appetizers and desserts, my favorite part of any party : )
When I saw these Crispy Spoon Crackers with Goat Cheese from Life and Linda, I felt like she had looked into my subconscious and made my dream appetizer. Goat cheese on a homemade cracker shaped like a spoon? Yes please.
The next two features are both from the cookie family which you know I am all about. First we have these super cute and amazing looking Brownie Stuffed Cookies from Back For Seconds. Stuffing one delicious dessert with another one sounds perfect to me. Why have one or the other when you could have both?
Next up are these Nutella Butterscotch Cookies from the Better Baker. I love both of the main ingredients so there is no way these things could be anything short of amazing. I am definitely putting them on my never ending "to bake soon" list.
Thank you all again for linking up! I love having lots of new menu ideas to add to our weekly rotations. I would love for you to spread this word about this link up by grabbing a button or by linking back. The more the merrier!
You can also check out my Pinterest board for Mealtime Monday Features where I will be pinning the original links to the items featured here each week.
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
Can't wait to see what you have been up to lately and I love being inspired by all the delicious looking dishes you create.
I will be featuring my favorites next weekend and I will be pinning things to my Pinterest boards too. Make sure you check out my Link Ups page for lots more fun places to link up at too.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- As an added bonus you can now become our Facebook fan too!
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Please do not link up to posts you have already linked up to before. Also, the recipe needs to be something you made with photos of your own and should give credit where credit is due : )
- Visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- Come back next Monday and link up!
Show me what you got!