- One tube (12oz) refrigerated biscuit dough (I have also used refrigerated breadstick dough)
- 1/4 olive or canola oil
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasonings (I use the ones that come in a grinder, see above)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Roll each biscuit into a rope of dough and tie into a knot; tuck the ends of the knot under.
- Place 2 inches apart on a greased baking sheet.
3. Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes
4. Combine remaining ingredients. Brush on warm knots when they come out of the oven.
5. Sometimes I bake them for a minute or so more after brushing them with the oil and seasoning.