Hello lovely readers! I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend. I cannot believe that we are still waiting for Fall weather here in South Florida and I am so jealous of all of you who are enjoying cooler weather and changing leaves.
I am so grateful to all of you for linking up and sharing your delicious recipes with all of us. Please make sure you stay awhile and visit some other linkers and show them some love.
This week's most clicked link were these super fun Dilly Chicken & Veggie Cups from Hot Eats, Cool Reads.
On to the features, I have a feeling that I will be making some variation of Learning To Be a Mom's Crouton Chicken. As you may know, I don't eat red meat so I can never have enough chicken recipes.
I am a huge sucker for toffee so I just had to feature the next two desserts. Check out this Autumn Apple Brickle Dip from Posed Perfection.
And if you need something a little more chocolatey you can head on over to Lori Ann Food & Fam and try her Butter Toffee Fudge.
Thank you all for linking up! I love having lots of new menu ideas to add to our weekly rotations. I would love for you to spread this word about this link up by grabbing a button or by linking back. The more the merrier!
You can also check out my Pinterest board for Mealtime Monday Features where I will be pinning the original links to the items featured here each week.
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
Can't wait to see what you have been up to lately and I love being inspired by all the delicious looking dishes you create.
I will be featuring my favorites next weekend and I will be pinning things to my Pinterest boards too. Make sure you check out my Link Ups page for lots more fun places to link up at too.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- As an added bonus you can now become our Facebook fan too!
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Please do not link up to posts you have already linked up to before. Also, the recipe needs to be something you made with photos of your own and should give credit where credit is due : )
- Pretty please visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- Come back next Monday and link up!
Show me what you got!