Happy March! I am so excited for a month with St. Patrick's Day, Easter, my Spring Break and the weddings of two different sets of friends. We actually spend the last three days in St. Pete Beach across the state for a wedding and I actually spent the entire time completely unplugged.
It was so nice to take a little break but I am happy to be back and featuring some of your amazing recipes. I have been thinking alot about the effectiveness of link parties and how I can make this one better for you and to help your recipes get more exposure. I have decided to try a little something different.
This is still going to be a link party in the traditional sense but I have a challenge for you as linkers and fellow bloggers. I invite you to not just visit other blogs but to share a recipe or two from another blog in this party to facebook or Pinterest. If you do this and tag me (Couponing & Cooking on Facebook and kctobin on Pinterest), I will share one of your linked up recipes the same way as well. I will do this for up to five linked up recipes per person that you choose to share from this party. Or you can simply share someone else's recipe on Facebook or pin it and then put the link in the comments so I know you did it.
I have no idea how much work this will actually be (and I may regret it later!) but I really want to try and make my link party generate more exposure for all of you who take the time to link up. I feel like we have so much potential to pay it forward to our fellow bloggers and maybe this new party trick can help us do that.
Here are this week's features!
You can also check out my Pinterest board for Mealtime Monday Features where I will be pinning the original links to the items featured here each week as well as my Facebook page which will have even more features too!
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- As an added bonus you can become our Facebook friend too!
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Please do not link up to posts you have already linked up to before. Also, the recipe needs to be something you made with photos of your own and should give credit where credit is due : )
- Pretty please visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- By linking up you give me permision to use these photos (with proper link backs) in my features and on my Facebook page
- Come back next Monday and link up!
Ready, set, make me hungry!