This week has been crazy. It as the last week of classes before Spring Break which naturally brings lots of grading and little bit more rowdy than usual students. Yesterday was Justin's birthday and I rushed to Publix after work to do a shopping trip and grab a few things for having our families over for dinner, cake and ice cream.
I was rushing through unpacking my groceries to get a photo and I ended up leaving a bag in the car so that is the second photo below. In the hustle of putting things away and getting ready for everyone to come over my receipt and shopping list apparently got thrown away.
Rest of the stuff that got left in the car and discovered after the original picture.
So I have no prices or specifics for you this week. But I do know that I spent $55.03 and saved around $80 so I saved around 60%. I spent a little more than I usually do but since I grabbed a few extras for Justin's birthday dinner and stocked up on butter products, dairy, flour and oil.
As usual I used two $5.$30 Winn Dixie coupons. Make sure you enter my giveaway of these coupons HERE!
Most of my deals were BOGO's with coupons. Below are the few deals I could remember.
- 2 two packs of Maybelline Eye Liners, retails for $2.49 each
- Used two $1.50 each coupons
- Stacked with two $2 off Publix coupons from the Publix Green Ad. Flyer
- Made them both FREE plus a $2 total MONEYMAKER
- 2 cartons of Breyers Ice Cream, retails for $4.99 each, on sale BOGO, made them $2.50 each
- 2 Rondale Cheese Spreads, retails for $3.99 each, on sale BOGO ($1.99 each)
- Used two $1 off coupons from a tearpad in the front of the store
- Made them .99 cents each
- 2 Breakstone Sour Creams, retails for $2.59 each, on sale BOGO, made them $1.30 each
- 2 boxes of Triscuts, retails for $3.69, on sale for $2.50 each
- Used a B1G1 free coupon
- Made them $1.25 each
- Duncan Hines Cake Mixes, retails for $1.83 each, on sale BOGO, made them .92 cents each
- 2 packages of Chinet White Plates, retails for $6.39 each, on sale BOGO ($3.19 each)
- Used two $1 off coupons from the email club
- Made them $2.19 each
- 1 half gallon of Silk Almond Milk, retails for $3.35, on sale for $2.50
- Used a .55 cents off blinkie coupon
- Made it $1.95
- 2 boxes of Magnum Ice Cream Bars, retails for $4.49 each, on sale for $3 each
- Used two .60 cents off coupons
- Stacked with two $1.50 coupons from the Publix Easter Advantage Flyer
- Made them .90 cents a box
- 2 bottles of Sunlight Dish Soap, retails for $1.39 each
- Used two $1.25 coupons (Savings Club members only)
- Made them .14 cents each
- 2 bags of Gold Medal Flour, retails for $2.97 each, on sale for $1.99 each
Click below to link up your posts!