Sorry this post is up later than usual. We went out of town this weekend to kick off my Spring Break and then once we got back in town we went straight to my cousin's birthday party so I am just now sitting down the the computer for the first time since Friday : )
I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend here are a few things to check out on the blog this week:
Make sure you enter to win a set of four $5/$30 Winn Dixie coupons. They are one of the many ways I save money at the grocery store each week (most Publix's accept them too!).
Are you ready for Easter this week? Check out my Easter dessert round up and get some ideas for some sweet treats to finish off your Easter meal.
Now for the features!
You can also check out my Pinterest board for Mealtime Monday Features where I will be pinning the original links to the items featured here each week as well as my Facebook page which will have even more features too!
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- As an added bonus you can become our Facebook friend too!
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Please do not link up to posts you have already linked up to before. Also, the recipe needs to be something you made with photos of your own and should give credit where credit is due : )
- Pretty please visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- By linking up you give me permision to use these photos (with proper link backs) in my features and on my Facebook page
- Come back next Monday and link up!
Ready, set, make me hungry!