Happy Labor Day!
So much for back to business as usual! I had big plans of getting back into the groove of regular blogging and commenting on all of your lovely link ups this week but Tropical Store Isaac had other plans. While we were fortunate enough to escape a real hit we did get TONS for wind and rain and even a small tornado which hit way to close to our house for comfort.
After a crazy day at work on Monday, a cancelled day of school on Tuesday due to flooding and no internet from Monday-Wednesday due to the storm/tornado that hit across the street I just barely got any real blogging done. Here's hoping this week is as "normal" as possible for our house.
In other news, I cannot believe that we had 75! link ups last week. We are slowly inching our way towards the 100 mark! As always, I am so impressed with everything you make and so grateful that you show up every week and spread the word.
This week's most viewed link was Frozen Hot Chocolate from The Alchemist. What a perfect way to have hot chocolate no matter what the weather.
Do you love chicken pot pie as much as I do? Then you will be thrilled to see these cute little Chicken Pot Pie Turnovers from Five Little Chefs.
I have really been looking for ways to spice up our menu plans lately and since we mostly only eat chicken I love finding new ways to prepare it like According to L's Honey Hoisin Chicken.
We clearly can't have features without a dessert and this Peanut Butter Nutella Pretzel Tart from Shugary Sweets pretty much sums up all that is good in the world of baking. How could I not feature it?
Thank you all again for linking up! I love having lots of new menu ideas to add to our weekly rotations. I would love for you to spread this word about this link up by grabbing a button or by linking back. The more the merrier!
You can also check out my Pinterest board for Mealtime Monday Features where I will be pinning the original links to the items featured here each week.
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
Can't wait to see what you have been up to lately and I love being inspired by all the delicious looking dishes you create.
I will be featuring my favorites next weekend and I will be pinning things to my Pinterest boards too. Make sure you check out my Link Ups page for lots more fun places to link up at too.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- As an added bonus you can now become our Facebook fan too!
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Please do not link up to posts you have already linked up to before. Also, the recipe needs to be something you made with photos of your own and should give credit where credit is due : )
- Pretty please visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- Come back next Monday and link up!
Show me what you got!