Happy New Year! I cannot believe that 2012 has already come to an end. We have had a fabulous year and I cannot wait to see what 2013 holds for our family and for this blog.
I know I have been an absent blogger these last few weeks and I hope you understand that I have been spending some time "unplugged" with family and friends and relaxing during the holidays. I promise to be back in full swing in the next week with tons of fun new recipes, money saving tips and couponing trips.
I have big plans for Couponing & Cooking in 2013 and I can't wait to share them with you all!
Since there was no link party last week I have no features for you today but I thought that I would share my Champagne Cupcakes just in case you were looking for a fun New Year's Eve treat!
Since it is almost New Year's Eve, I invite you to not only link up what you have been cooking this week but also your favorite recipe posts of 2012. Link up as many as you please! The more the merrier!
Happy 2013 and know that I am so thankful for each and everyone of you and what you bring to my blogging experience. I hope that you and your family have a healthy and happy new year! On to the party!
You can also check out my Pinterest board for Mealtime Monday Features where I will be pinning the original links to the items featured here each week as well as my Facebook page which will have even more features too!
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- As an added bonus you can become our Facebook friend too!
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Please do not link up to posts you have already linked up to before. Also, the recipe needs to be something you made with photos of your own and should give credit where credit is due : )
- Pretty please visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- By linking up you give me permision to use these photos (with proper link backs) in my features and on my Facebook page
- Come back next Monday and link up!
Ready, set, make me hungry!