Hello, all! I hope that you had a relaxing and restful weekend. I took the weekend off from the computer and enjoyed a much needed trip to Orlando to visit Islands of Adventure and Sea World with Justin. After so much sadness on Friday, it was really nice to get away and unplug for a few days.
This week is crazy for us with multiple Christmas events leading up to our own Christmas party on Friday. This week also starts us having something scheduled every day or night from now until the 25th.
You can bet that tons of baking will be going on this week for parties and gifts so in honor of what I imagine will be quite a week of baking for everyone, make sure you check back on Tuesday for my Christmas Baking Favorites Old & New Round Up. I am going to be showcasing our family's tried and true Christmas baking favorites as well as tons of YOUR Christmas recipes.
You all have shown off so many amazingly delicious looking holiday recipes over the last few weeks and I knew I had to find a way to share all of them in a special way with my readers. Make sure you link up your Christmas treats early this week so they can be included in Tuesday's round up too!
Now for tonight's features!
You can also check out my Pinterest board for Mealtime Monday Features where I will be pinning the original links to the items featured here each week as well as my Facebook page which will have even more features too!
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- As an added bonus you can become our Facebook friend too!
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Please do not link up to posts you have already linked up to before. Also, the recipe needs to be something you made with photos of your own and should give credit where credit is due : )
- Pretty please visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- By linking up you give me permission to use these photos (with proper link backs) in my features and on my Facebook page
- Come back next Monday and link up!
Ready, set, make me hungry!