Happy December! Is it just me or did November pretty much not exist? I am now counting down the days until Christmas break starts. Oh the perks of being a teacher : )
Short a sweet tonight since we are finishing up the final details on our Christmas decorations and getting ready for the Boardwalk Empire season finale.
You all blew my mind last week with all of your delicious link ups. Apparently the theme of this week's features is soup and desserts. A weird combo but it seems very appropriate for this time of year.
You can also check out my Pinterest board for Mealtime Monday Features where I will be pinning the original links to the items featured here each week as well as my Facebook page which will have even more features too!
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
I will be featuring my favorites next weekend and I will be pinning things to my Pinterest boards and sharing my personal favorites on my Facebook page too. Make sure you check out my Link Ups page for lots more fun places to link up at too.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- As an added bonus you can become our Facebook friend too!
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Please do not link up to posts you have already linked up to before. Also, the recipe needs to be something you made with photos of your own and should give credit where credit is due : )
- Pretty please visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- Come back next Monday and link up!
Ready, set, make me hungry!