What a week. I pray that all of you and your families are safe and sound and have been able to spend the weekend relaxing and decompressing from all that has gone on in the last few days. My thoughts have been with those in Boston and Texas all week and I am looking forward to what will hopefully a quiet and peaceful week ahead.
On a positive note, tomorrow is senior skip day at the school I work at and since I teach almost all seniors my day is going to be very productive : ) Last week was our biggest link up ever! And I can't wait for this week's party to be even better!
This week's delicious looking features:
You can also check out my Pinterest board for Mealtime Monday Features where I will be pinning the original links to the items featured here each week as well as my Facebook page which will have even more features too!
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- As an added bonus you can become our Facebook friend too!
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Please do not link up to posts you have already linked up to before. Also, the recipe needs to be something you made with photos of your own and should give credit where credit is due : )
- Pretty please visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- By linking up you give me permision to use these photos (with proper link backs) in my features and on my Facebook page
- Come back next Monday and link up!
Ready, set, make me hungry!