It was a quick and easy Publix trip for me today. After cleaning/organizing our freezers and getting our Zaycon order in the last few weeks, we really need nothing in the grocery department so I grabbed a few things and the usual milk and salad.
I meant to grab some eggs so I am sure I will be back to the store before too long. I barely made it to $30 before coupons so I could use my $5/$30 Winn Dixie coupon and including that one I only used six coupons total today.
Make sure you check out my newest Stalk My Stockpile post on the contents of our freezers and check back next week for a $25 Publix gift card giveaway, a pizza recipe round up and the review of our Zaycon order.
Breakdown of today's Publix trip:
Total retail value: $45.59
Total spent: $18.54
Total saved: $27.05
Percent saved: 60%
What I got with sale/coupon match ups:
- 1 half gallon of Silk Almond Milk, retails for $3.35, on sale for $2.50
- Used a $1 off coupon
- Made it $1.50
- 3 bottles of Zephryhills Sparkling Water, retails for .99 cents each, on sale for .67 cents each
- 2 jars of Marzetti Simply Dressed Salad Dressing, retails for $3.69 each, on sale for $2.00 each
- Used two $1 off blinkie coupons or print one here
- Made them $1.00 each
- 2 bags of Celentano frozen raviolis, retals for $3.79, on sale 50% off making it $1.89 a bag
- 1 bag of Caribou Coffee, retails for $9.99, on sale for $6.99
- Used a $2 off coupon from the 3/3 SS
- Made it $4.99
- 1 bag of Publix Baby Carrots, retails for $1.79, on sale for $1
- 1 tub of Fresh Attitudes Baby Spinach, retails for $3.09, on sale for $2.00
- 1 block of Sargento Mozzarella, retails for $5.19, on sale for $3.70
- Used a $1 off coupon from the 2/10 SS
- Made it $2.70
- 1 bag of Pirate's Booty Snacks, retails for $3.99, on sale for $3.29
Click below to link up your posts!