One of things I constantly get asked is how to find coupons on meat, fruits, veggies and other fresh foods. If you are looking for ways to save on items like these then you are going to be very excited about Publix's current Fresh Savings event.
Starting on April 24th and going on until May 8th at Publix you can save money on items like bagged salad, fresh chicken, eggs, meat, fruit and bakery bread why you buy certain name brand products. I found a display board in a few of my local Publix stores and you can also find these same coupons on the back page of this week's sale ad. (also available in stores).
You can check out Publix's Fresh Savings website for more details and hopefully these coupons will also be available for print from Publix's Everyday Saver page too.
The coupons that are available as part of this awesome promo are:
- $1 off Publix Large Eggs Dozen wyb Betty Crocker Premium Muffin Mix, 15.2 to 18.25 oz
- $2 off Fresh Chicken Breast wyb Hellmann’s Mayonnaise 22 to 48 oz
- 1 off Fresh Meat wyb Progresso Bread Crumbs 15 oz
- $3 off Fresh Fruit wyb 2 Quaker Instant Oatmeal, 10.9 to 16.2 oz
- $2 off Publix Bagged Salad wyb Wish-Bone Dressing
- $2 off Publix Bakery Bread wyb Frito Lay Classic Mix Variety Pack 20 ct
- Free Publix Shredded Cheese 6 to 8 oz wyb one each of specific Ragu, Pillsbury, and Pepsi Products (this one is advertised in the weekly ad and doesn't need a coupon)
Disclosure: The information and gift pack were provided by Publix® through MyBlogSpark.