Last week was our biggest week of link ups ever! So close to 100! Everything looked amazing and I am so thankful to everyone for linking up each week. Please make sure to share the love and visit your fellow bloggers links, you won't be sorry!
Don't forget to check out my current giveaway and enter before it ends tomorrow night!
This week's most clicked link was also one of my favorites. I had actually picked it as one of my features before I even looked at the numbers of clicks. This Spinach Dip in a Crusty Bread Bowl from Jenn's Random Scraps looks to die for! Perfect for football weekends!
And for the rest of features, check out these delicious dishes!
Thank you all for linking up! I love having lots of new menu ideas to add to our weekly rotations. I would love for you to spread this word about this link up by grabbing a button or by linking back. The more the merrier!
You can also check out my Pinterest board for Mealtime Monday Features where I will be pinning the original links to the items featured here each week as well as my Facebook page which will have even more features too!
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
Can't wait to see what you have been up to lately and I love being inspired by all the delicious looking dishes you create.
I will be featuring my favorites next weekend and I will be pinning things to my Pinterest boards and sharing my personal favorites on my Facebook page too. Make sure you check out my Link Ups page for lots more fun places to link up at too.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- As an added bonus you can become our Facebook friend too!
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Please do not link up to posts you have already linked up to before. Also, the recipe needs to be something you made with photos of your own and should give credit where credit is due : )
- Pretty please visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- Come back next Monday and link up!
Ready, set, make me hungry!