|Spent $2.55 and saved $45!|
As the week went on I read about a bunch of good deals on sale items not from the weekly sale ad and I was planning on chancing that they would still be around tomorrow when I got back on schedule with my regular Thursday shopping trips.
But Justin needed carrots and celery for Turkey Soup he is making using the leftovers of a turkey we roasted for dinner tonight so I figured I would grab detergent, cookie mix and an assortment of freebies/moneymakers while I was at it so I could use a $5/$30 off coupon.
The Goody and International Delight deals as well as this sale on Smart Balance (not the BOGO one) should be good for awhile so no worries about them ending with Florida's sale ad today. Tomorrow I am planning a small trip with the new ad so I can get back on my regular schedule of shopping the first day of the ad.
Breakdown of today's Publix trip:
Total retail value: $47.62
Total spent: $2.55
Total saved: $45.07
Percent saved: 95%
Breakdown of what I got with sale/coupon match ups:
- 6 International Delight Coffee Creamers, retails for $2.19 each, on sale for $1.67 each
- Used six $1 off Facebook coupons
- Stacked with three $1.50/2 Target coupons
- Made them all FREE plus a .50 cents moneymaker
- 4 packages of Goody Bobby Pins, retails for $1.09 each, on sale for .76 cents each
- Used two $1/2 coupons (try zip code 90210)
- Stacked with two $1/2 Publix coupons from the Winter Family Savings Booklet in stores and printable HERE
- Made them all FREE plus a $1 moneymaker!
- 2 boxes of Krusteaz Cookie Mix, retails for $2.19 a box, on sale BOGO ($1.09 each)
- Used two $1 off printable coupons
- Made them .09 cents per box
- 2 Smart Balance Spreads, retails for $2.50 each, on sale for $2.27 each
- Used two .50 cents off printable coupons from a Facebook promo awhile ago
- Stacked with two $1 off Publix coupons from the All The Trimmings Booklet
- Made them .77 cents each
- 3 bottles of All Free & Clear Laundry Detergent, retails for $5.99 each, on sale for $3.50 each
- Used three $1 off coupons from the 11/11 RP
- Stacked with three $1 off Publix coupons from the All The Trimmings Booklet
- Made them $1.50 each bottle
- 1 bag of large carrots, .99 cents
- 1 bag of celery, $1.79