Happy Cyber Monday! I hope you had a peaceful, relaxing and delicious Thanksgiving. We had an picture perfect holiday. We spend Wednesday and Thursday celebrating with family. Had a very successful Black Friday. And my Alma Mater and favorite football team ever, Notre Dame, is #1 in the country and heading to the National Championship which happens to be being held only hours from my house.
To top it all off, we also got a brand new camera! We were able to get an AMAZING! deal on the Canon T4i and I am so excited to get it in the mail and start playing around with it. Get ready for lots of new and improved blog pics!
On to the features! I had a really hard time narrowing this week's picks down to just six. You all are amazing. I want to eat breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and snack at your houses. I am dreaming of hitting over 100 link ups before the end of this year so I would love any help you can give me in helping me achieve that goal.
Thank you all for linking up! I love having lots of new menu ideas to add to our weekly rotations. I would love for you to spread this word about this link up by grabbing a button or by linking back. The more the merrier!
You can also check out my Pinterest board for Mealtime Monday Features where I will be pinning the original links to the items featured here each week as well as my Facebook page which will have even more features too!
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
Can't wait to see what you have been up to lately and I love being inspired by all the delicious looking dishes you create.
I will be featuring my favorites next weekend and I will be pinning things to my Pinterest boards and sharing my personal favorites on my Facebook page too. Make sure you check out my Link Ups page for lots more fun places to link up at too.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- As an added bonus you can become our Facebook friend too!
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Please do not link up to posts you have already linked up to before. Also, the recipe needs to be something you made with photos of your own and should give credit where credit is due : )
- Pretty please visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- Come back next Monday and link up!
Ready, set, make me hungry!