Welcome back! I cannot believe it is pretty much August. I always dread the beginning of August because it means I will be heading back to work way sooner than I would like. Despite my impending back to school doom, we had an amazing trip to San Francisco and while it's good to be back I would kill for some of the cooler weather to have followed us home to South Florida.
I skipped out on the features last week due to our trip so I have plenty of them for you today! This week I have added a "most viewed" feature as well as four other features that are themed around things/foods I love.
The most viewed link of the week was Love Bakes Good Cakes's BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf. I am not a big meat loaf person but I know that my husband would LOVE this!
First up in my personal features is this delicious look pesto recipe from The Holmberg Home. I love pesto and her idea to freeze it in ice cube trays to save for later is genius.
I love potatoes, especially potatoes with cheese. So I cannot wait to make Bookcase Foodie's Creamy Cheddar Potatoes.
In college my girlfriends and I went on a huge Chambord kick so seeing this Kir Royale Granita recipe from Crazy for Crust was like a revelation. I didn't know that the drink Kir Royale existed but I will clearly be ordering it (and making this) soon.
Break It, Make It, or Bake It created a dessert just for me when she posted about these delicious looking Cake Batter Rice Krispy Treats. I am total sucker for all things "cake batter" and I am also in love with rice krispy treats of all kinds.
Thank you all again for linking up! I love having lots of new menu ideas to add to our weekly rotations. I would love for you to spread this word about this link up by grabbing a button or by linking back. The more the merrier!
You can also check out my Pinterest board for Mealtime Monday Features where I will be pinning the original links to the items featured here each week.
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar. I have finally worked out all the HTML kinks and I am very proud of myself : )
Can't wait to see what you have been up to lately and I love being inspired by all the delicious looking dishes you create.
I will be featuring my favorites next weekend and I will be pinning things to my Pinterest boards too. Make sure you check out my Link Ups page for lots more fun places to link up at too.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- As an added bonus you can now become our Facebook fan too!
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Please do not link up to posts you have already linked up to before. Also, the recipe needs to be something you made with photos of your own and should give credit where credit is due : )
- Visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- Come back next Monday and link up!
Show me what you got!