Did you all have a fabulous 4th of July? We spent our day relaxing by the beach, having dinner with friends and then watching fire works with my family. Luckily it wasn't as hot as it could have been but temperatures have been on the rise every day.
Last week was once again our biggest week which shocked me since I posted it super late and it was a holiday week. My hope is that this week we can break 50 link ups? Pretty please? I know you can do it!
If you have any recent bread recipe posts you can also check out the Homemade Bread Challenge blog hop and add them to that party too!
As this party grows it is getting harder and harder to pick my features but I the four I picked today were not only my personal favs but also some of the posts that got the most visits from you lovely readers/participants.
I love pasta salads especially during the hotter months of the year so this Summer Pasta Salad from Naptime Creations sounds perfect to me.
I also love stuffed shells and I have been wanting to try ground turkey so Mal at the Chic Geek got my attention with her Stuffed Shells recipe which incorporated both.
In honor of my love/obsession with all things sprinkles right now, I had to feature these precious looking Italian Cookies from Annie's Home. How cute are they?
And lastly, in honor of America's recent birthday, I had to feature these tasty looking little Patriotic Nutella Cookie Dough Dipped Pretzels from Crazy for Crust. Talk about everything I love in bite sized form!
Thank you all again for linking up! I love having lots of new menu ideas to add to our weekly rotations. I would love for you to spread this word about this link up by grabbing a button or by linking back. The more the merrier!
You can also check out my Pinterest board for Mealtime Monday Features where I will be pinning the original links to the items featured here each week.
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar. I have finally worked out all the HTML kinks and I am very proud of myself : )
Can't wait to see what you have been up to lately and I love being inspired by all the delicious looking dishes you create.
I will be featuring my favorites next weekend and I will be pinning things to my Pinterest boards too. Make sure you check out my Link Ups page for lots more fun places to link up at too.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- As an added bonus you can now become our Facebook fan too!
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Please do not link up to posts you have already linked up to before. Also, the recipe needs to be something you made with photos of your own and should give credit where credit is due : )
- Visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- Come back next Monday and link up!
Show me what you got!