How is it almost August? I cannot believe that one month from today I will be back at work enjoy my pre-planning teacher workdays. Where has the summer gone?
Thank you for making last week's party the biggest and best yet! Over 50 link ups! You all continue to amaze me and make me hungry with all your delicious and mouth watering recipes.
This week's features are all desserts, whoops! Maybe it's because I just made Candy Bar Pie (recipe post tomorrow), but I am suffering from a major sweet tooth (or is it eye?) as I pick these favorites.
I am obsessed with Polar Bears, like really, really love the. So how I could I not pick these precious Polar Bear Cupcakes from Mary's Kitchen?
I am totally intrigued by this Avocado Chip Ice Cream from Inside Bru Crew Life and I might have to try and make it for Justin just to see how it tastes.
Evelyn from My Turn For Us made these Chipotle Chocolate Bacon Cupcakes and they make me want to get over my fear of cooking bacon (yes, I know I am weird) so I can recreate them. What a fun flavor combo for a dessert!
Finally we have Biscoff Muddy Buddies from What's Cooking Love?. I have still never tried biscoff and I am totally dying to so these bite sized treats might be the perfect opportunity!
Thank you all again for linking up! I love having lots of new menu ideas to add to our weekly rotations. I would love for you to spread this word about this link up by grabbing a button or by linking back. The more the merrier!
You can also check out my Pinterest board for Mealtime Monday Features where I will be pinning the original links to the items featured here each week.
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar. I have finally worked out all the HTML kinks and I am very proud of myself : )
Can't wait to see what you have been up to lately and I love being inspired by all the delicious looking dishes you create.
I will be featuring my favorites next weekend and I will be pinning things to my Pinterest boards too. Make sure you check out my Link Ups page for lots more fun places to link up at too.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- As an added bonus you can now become our Facebook fan too!
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Please do not link up to posts you have already linked up to before. Also, the recipe needs to be something you made with photos of your own and should give credit where credit is due : )
- Visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- Come back next Monday and link up!
Show me what you got!