Last week was our biggest week EVER and I am so humbled and blown away by what you link up every week. Thank you so much for spreading the word and joining me every week, it means more than you know!
Before I start the linky party, I wanted to share with you some of our favorite patriotic desserts in honor of the upcoming holiday. Here is what I am making to celebrate this week:
|How cute are these American Flag cupcakes? Check out the recipe for them here!|
|4th of July Themed Skinny Cake Batter "Ice Cream" Sandwiches, recipe here.|
|4th of July Cakies (cake mix cookies), see my basic Cakie recipe here.|
I would love to see your patriotic themed treats and foods so feel free to link up some of your past 4th of July/Patriotic posts with your current recipe posts this week too. You never can have to many recipes!
On to the party!
So it's a dessert feature week today. It's pretty much a dessert themed kinda week in my opinion. Sorry to any of you who don't love desserts as much as our family (do non-dessert people exist?)
This Peanut Butter Chocolate Pizza Pie from A Casarella looks like the perfect summer dessert. I am obsessed with the peanut butter and chocolate combo and I am a sucker for desserts shaped or themed like pizza. Win, win.
If you really want to impress your guests at your next dinner party, you should make these precious little Chocolate Mousse Cakes from Cooking on the Front Burner. They completely look like something you would order in a fancy restaurant.
If you aren't a chocolate person (again, do those exist?), you can check out this Simple Summer Tart from Delightful Curiosity. I love how fresh it looks and how you can customize it with your favorite fruits or what is on sale/in season.
Thank you all again for linking up! I love having lots of new menu ideas to add to our weekly rotations. I would love for you to spread this word about this link up by grabbing a button or by linking back. The more the merrier!
You can also check out my Pinterest board for Mealtime Monday Features where I will be pinning the original links to the items featured here each week.
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
Can't wait to see what you have been up to lately and I love being inspired by all the delicious looking dishes you create.
I will be featuring my favorites next weekend and I will be pinning things to my Pinterest boards too. Make sure you check out my Link Ups page for lots more fun places to link up at too.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- As an added bonus you can now become our Facebook fan too!
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Please do not link up to posts you have already linked up to before. Also, the recipe needs to be something you made with photos of your own and should give credit where credit is due : )
- Visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- Come back next Monday and link up!
Show me what you got!