Hello lovely readers! Hope you had a fabulous weekend! Ours has been gloomy, windy and rainy thanks to the outer bands and spin off of Tropical Store Isaac. Even though we are on the east coast, we have still felt plenty of the effects of the storm and even though things have been pretty tame compared to what they could have been, I am ready for the rain to stop and the sun to come out.
In happier news, thank you for your thoughts and prayers because my camera was found! We found it yesterday in a pile of house papers and folders that Justin had put away not realizing my camera was with them : ) So after a pretty boring week blogwise, I should be back to business as usual this week with recipe posts and the next installments of the Homemade Bread Challenge and Stalk My Stockpile which took a break due to my lack of photo taking capabilities.
Ok, ok, enough about me and on to the party. I cannot believe that this is the 20th week of Mealtime Monday and that last week we had over 70! link ups. We are on our way to reaching 100 link ups in no time! Thank you for showing up each week and making this party such a success!
This week's most viewed link was these amazing looking Carrot Cake Cookies from Inside BruCrew Life.
When it comes to features this week, I have an appetizer, main course and a dessert!
Our appetizer feature as these perfect looking Wild Mushroom Egg Rolls from Little Mommy, Big Appetite. I have always wanted to make egg rolls at home but they seem so intimating. These look absolutely professional.
For the main course feature we have Italian Crockpot Chicken from High Heels & Grills. With school craziness and volunteering commitments taking over many of my afternoons and evenings this is going on my menu plan asap.
And for our dessert feature today, we have Chocolate Chip Buttermilk Cake from Break It, Make It, or Bake It. I love buttermilk cakes so this just seems like the perfect sweet treat for the end of a fabulous dinner!
Thank you all again for linking up! I love having lots of new menu ideas to add to our weekly rotations. I would love for you to spread this word about this link up by grabbing a button or by linking back. The more the merrier!
You can also check out my Pinterest board for Mealtime Monday Features where I will be pinning the original links to the items featured here each week.
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
Can't wait to see what you have been up to lately and I love being inspired by all the delicious looking dishes you create.
I will be featuring my favorites next weekend and I will be pinning things to my Pinterest boards too. Make sure you check out my Link Ups page for lots more fun places to link up at too.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- As an added bonus you can now become our Facebook fan too!
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Please do not link up to posts you have already linked up to before. Also, the recipe needs to be something you made with photos of your own and should give credit where credit is due : )
- Pretty please visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- Come back next Monday and link up!
Show me what you got!