Well it's finally here. Tomorrow morning I officially start teacher workdays and my 5th year of teaching. I love my job but it is always sad to see the relaxing days of summer come to an end. I hope you all are enjoying your last few days of summer and/or having a successful week back to school.
So sorry for not commenting on your link ups last week but I ended up taking the week off from blogging mostly and just enjoying my last few days of freedom. Bare with me as I get back into the swing of things as I may not be functioning at full blogging capacity for the next few days.
We almost hit 60! link ups last week and you all continue to amazing me with what you have been cooking and baking. It gets harder and harder every week to choose my features!
On to the party!
The most viewed link of the week was this Summer Vegetable Tart from the Alchemist. This looks alot like the pizzas Justin and I have been making all summer so I can't wait to try her version.
As I work my way through my Homemade Bread Challenge, I have been dying to try and make yeast rolls. I was thrilled when Sam from Atkinson Drive linked up these delicious looking version of 30 Minute Yeast Rolls. Can't wait to try them!
For the dessert feature today, we have this fun twist on marble brownies from Mess Makes Food (love that name and it is so true in my kitchen!) These Gooey Ricotta Cheesecake Brownies look insane! I really wish that I had some ricotta in my fridge so I could make these right now.
Thank you all again for linking up! I love having lots of new menu ideas to add to our weekly rotations. I would love for you to spread this word about this link up by grabbing a button or by linking back. The more the merrier!
You can also check out my Pinterest board for Mealtime Monday Features where I will be pinning the original links to the items featured here each week.
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar. I have finally worked out all the HTML kinks and I am very proud of myself : )
Can't wait to see what you have been up to lately and I love being inspired by all the delicious looking dishes you create.
I will be featuring my favorites next weekend and I will be pinning things to my Pinterest boards too. Make sure you check out my Link Ups page for lots more fun places to link up at too.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- As an added bonus you can now become our Facebook fan too!
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Please do not link up to posts you have already linked up to before. Also, the recipe needs to be something you made with photos of your own and should give credit where credit is due : )
- Visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- Come back next Monday and link up!
Show me what you got!