Happy Almost Monday! Last week was a crazy one for us with my teacher workdays and trainings as well as an amazing Pig Roast/BBQ with our family and friends at our house yesterday. I was hoping to have lots of pictures and recipes to post this week from the party but my camera went missing and now I am pictureless and cameraless. Hopefully it will turn up this week...
Tomorrow is my first day with students and I hope that everyone who is heading back to school has a safe, fun and successful first day back. Good luck to all my fellow teachers out there too!
As sad as losing my camera is I was instantly cheered up (and starving) after looking through the links of the past week. I really can't tell you how happy you all make me and I am so grateful for your participation and help in making Mealtime Monday a success every week.
It seems like I am not the only one in a dessert mood this week because our most clicked link and the rest of the most popular link ups/features were all desserts!
This week's most viewed link was Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake from Aunt Nubby's Kitchen.
Our next feature are these Individual Oreo Turtle Cheesecakes from What's Cooking Love? I don't even like Oreos and I am drooling over these. How decadent to they look?
And finally we have this Toffee Fudge Shortbread from With A Blast. I LOVE toffee. Can't wait to try this out!
Thank you all again for linking up! I love having lots of new menu ideas to add to our weekly rotations. I would love for you to spread this word about this link up by grabbing a button or by linking back. The more the merrier!
You can also check out my Pinterest board for Mealtime Monday Features where I will be pinning the original links to the items featured here each week.
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar. I have finally worked out all the HTML kinks and I am very proud of myself : )
Can't wait to see what you have been up to lately and I love being inspired by all the delicious looking dishes you create.
I will be featuring my favorites next weekend and I will be pinning things to my Pinterest boards too. Make sure you check out my Link Ups page for lots more fun places to link up at too.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- As an added bonus you can now become our Facebook fan too!
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Please do not link up to posts you have already linked up to before. Also, the recipe needs to be something you made with photos of your own and should give credit where credit is due : )
- Visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- Come back next Monday and link up!
Show me what you got!