|Spent $6 for $34 worth|
For some reason, Walmart is also the only place in my town that carries all the varieties of Greek yogurt that I like so I figured I would grab some with coupons while I was there. Today I specifically went to grab some free Glade Expressions Fragrance Mists since Target was out of them. I was excited to find that not only did Walmart have them in stock but they also had "Try Me Free" rebate hang tags on them too which makes one better than free!
Breakdown of Wednesday's Walmart trip:
Total retail value: $34.32
Total spent after coupons and MIR: $5.78
Total saved: $28.54
Percent saved: 83%
What I got with coupon match ups:
- 7 Glade Expressions Fragrance Mists, retails for $2.98 each
- Used seven $3 off coupons from here, here and here.
- Will mail in one "Try Me Free" rebate for $2.98
- Made them all FREE plus $2.98 in overage!
- 8 Yoplait Greek Yogurts, retails for $1.08 each
- 2 boxes of Angel Soft Tissues, retails for $1.37 each
- Used two .75 cents off coupons
- Made them .62 cents each
- 1 package of White Cloud Toilet Paper, retails for $2.08
- Used a $1 off coupon from the July All You
- Made it $1.08