Happy August! I cannot believe that I go back to teacher workdays in one week. I know I shouldn't complain since I am very blessed to have had an amazing summer off and to have been able to relax and enjoy time with Justin.
We have had a very busy two weeks since we got home from San Francisco spending the last two weeks out of town visiting friends. So I guess this week will be our week to get life back together before I go back to work. We will also , God willing, be getting our back porch/patio poured this week so I am very excited : )
On to the party!
The most viewed link of the week was Egg In The Hole Grilled Cheese from Five Little Chefs. Anyone who knows me knows that I consider Grilled Cheese to be my all time favorite food and I order in pretty much every restaurant I go to that has it on the menu so I love this post!
My personal favorite features are a tie between two desserts (surprise, surprise!).
First I picked these Really Fudgy Brownies from The Alchemist. They look so descendent and gooey deliciou. Plus who can resist a dessert with the words "really fudgy" in front of it?
Next, I had to feature these Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookie Pies from Back for Seconds. I love cheesecake but I am usually way too lazy to actually make one. These are perfect and I feel like I will be making them for the fire station soon.
Thank you all again for linking up! I love having lots of new menu ideas to add to our weekly rotations. I would love for you to spread this word about this link up by grabbing a button or by linking back. The more the merrier!
You can also check out my Pinterest board for Mealtime Monday Features where I will be pinning the original links to the items featured here each week.
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar. I have finally worked out all the HTML kinks and I am very proud of myself : )
Can't wait to see what you have been up to lately and I love being inspired by all the delicious looking dishes you create.
I will be featuring my favorites next weekend and I will be pinning things to my Pinterest boards too. Make sure you check out my Link Ups page for lots more fun places to link up at too.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- As an added bonus you can now become our Facebook fan too!
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Please do not link up to posts you have already linked up to before. Also, the recipe needs to be something you made with photos of your own and should give credit where credit is due : )
- Visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- Come back next Monday and link up!
Show me what you got!