The theme of this week's features are things that I have been saying I want to make/make more of. It is so fun seeing what everyone links up each week and I love all the inspiration and great ideas I get from visiting each of your blogs! Sorry I was slacking on comments last week but I promise to get back to it this week!
My first feature is from Jessica at Healthy Mom, Healthy Baby. Her Kale Pesto With Feta looks amazing and I have been wanting to try kale but not sure if I was ready to jump right into eating it whole. I love pesto and feta so this looks like a perfect way to get my feet wet when it comes to kale.
We love pesto in our house. We actually started growing our own basil so that we could make fresh pesto more often. When I saw this recipe for Asparagus White Bean Pesto from Sumptuous Spoonfuls, I quickly added it to my list of new ways to try pesto. I love that there are some healthier and more substantial ingredients in here than in your normal pesto.
I am not sure if I need to make more flourless desserts in this house but after seeing these Flourless Fudgey Brownies from Louanne's Kitchen I think I might have too. I would probably leave the chopped nuts out because I am boring like that but they look like they would be delicious either way.
Thank you all again for linking up! I love having lots of new menu ideas to add to our weekly rotations. I would love for you to spread this word about this link up by grabbing a button or by linking back. The more the merrier!
You can also check out my Pinterest board for Mealtime Monday Features where I will be pinning the original links to the items featured here each week.
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar. I am hoping to soon be fancy enough to include that in my posts and will hopefully be designing a Mealtime Monday and an "I was featured..." button in the not too distant future.
Can't wait to see what you have been up to lately and I love being inspired by all the delicious looking dishes you create.
I will be featuring my favorites next weekend and I will be pinning things to my Pinterest boards too. Make sure you check out my Link Ups page for lots more fun places to link up at too.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Please do not link up to posts you have already linked up to before. Also, the recipe needs to be something you made with photos of your own and should give credit where credit is due : )
- Visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- Come back next Monday and link up!