I have three features this week; a main dish, a side and a dessert. We had over TWENTY! link ups last week and I can't wait to have even more this week.
My first pick is Cracker Barrel Chicken from A Little Nosh. I am ashamed to admit that although I love Cracker Barrel, I have never tried this menu item. Now I will have to get it next time I eat there and then make Amy's delicious looking version and compare the two.
My second pick is (another) recipe for homemade Mac & Cheese. I think that I could probably make Mac & Cheese from scratch every day for a few weeks before I finally worked myself through all the versions on my list of ones to try. That being said, Jess from Hungry Harp's recipe looks so great I had to feature it.
This clearly wouldn't be my blog if I didn't have a dessert recipe featured. This week's dessert feature looks amazing and it is a "lightened up" version which makes it even better. Check out this Lower Calorie Cheesecake from Bev at Having My Cake and Eating It Too (love that blog name!).
Thank you all again for linking up! I love having lots of new menu ideas to add to our weekly rotations. I would love for you to spread this word about this link up by grabbing a button or by linking back. The more the merrier!
You can also check out my Pinterest board for Mealtime Monday Features where I will be pinning the original links to the items featured here each week.
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar. I am hoping to soon be fancy enough to include that in my posts and will hopefully be designing a Mealtime Monday and an "I was featured..." button in the not too distant future.
Can't wait to see what you have been up to lately and I love being inspired by all the delicious looking dishes you create.
I will be featuring my favorites next weekend and I will be pinning things to my Pinterest boards too. Make sure you check out my Link Ups page for lots more fun places to link up at too.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Please do not link up to posts you have already linked up to before. Also, the recipe needs to be something you made with photos of your own and should give credit where credit is due : )
- Visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- Come back next Monday and link up!