I have three features this week; a main dish and two desserts (I just couldn't choose). We had over TWENTY FIVE link ups last week and I can't wait to have even more this week.
My first feature is this pizza on grill from Cynthia at Oh So Pinteresting. We love pizza on the grill and now that the summer months are upon us this post is a reminder to me about how much I love it and need to make it more often.
My next pick has an ingredient that I did not know existed before last week, biscoff/cookie butter. I am still unclear on exactly what it is but I do know that it looks amazing. This Biscoff Pretzel Toffee from Crazy for Crust has me completely intrigued and since I love anything having to do with saltine cracker toffee, I will be attempting something like this as soon as I can find cookie butter.
Last but certainly not least, are this adorably delicious looking Homemade Animal Crackers from Searching for Dessert . I just love how traditional they look and the addition of mini chocolate chips is genius! I wanted to make them the minute I saw them but I exercised some restraint and added them to my never ending Pinterest board of things I want to make for dessert.
Thank you all again for linking up! I love having lots of new menu ideas to add to our weekly rotations. I would love for you to spread this word about this link up by grabbing a button or by linking back. The more the merrier!
You can also check out my Pinterest board for Mealtime Monday Features where I will be pinning the original links to the items featured here each week.
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar. I am hoping to soon be fancy enough to include that in my posts and will hopefully be designing a Mealtime Monday and an "I was featured..." button in the not too distant future.
Can't wait to see what you have been up to lately and I love being inspired by all the delicious looking dishes you create.
I will be featuring my favorites next weekend and I will be pinning things to my Pinterest boards too. Make sure you check out my Link Ups page for lots more fun places to link up at too.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Please do not link up to posts you have already linked up to before. Also, the recipe needs to be something you made with photos of your own and should give credit where credit is due : )
- Visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- Come back next Monday and link up!