|Paid .44 cents for $50 worth of stuff!|
Last Sunday (4/29) I decided to swing by Publix and take advantage of a few last minute deals in the current (now past) sale cycle. I had a few Stocking Spree coupons to use before they expired and I really wanted to take advantage of the Beneful money maker.
No, we don't have a dog. We do have a local Humane Society that will be very thankful for the donation though. I was also able to find the Cover Girl Nail File money maker too.
I went to the Publix closest to my house which is usually much better stocked on money makers and popular deals since it is out of the way of main traffic and I don't really think there are many other couponers who go there besides me. I was so happy to see everything in stock and I was able to well over $30 before coupons which allowed me to use a $5/$30 Winn Dixie coupon to bring my total down to next to nothing.
If you have read my Target post from this week, you know its been a great shopping week for me so far and I can only hope tomorrow's regular weekly Publix trip turns out well.
Make sure you check out this week's Weekly Totals post (and come back tomorrow for this week;s!) and link up your savings for the week.
Breakdown of Sunday's Publix Trip:
Total retail value: $50.08
Total spent: .44 cents
Total saved: $49.64
Percent saved: 99%
What I got with sale/coupon match ups:
- 4 bags of Beneful Puppy Food, retails for $5.79 each, on sale BOGO ($2.90)
- Used four $2 off coupons from the 4/29 SS
- Stacked with two $2 off Target coupons from Target.com (used two Target and two Publix due to printing restrictions on each so each of my four bags had a man. and a store/competitor coupon
- Stacked two $2 off Publix coupons printed from Publix's website
- Made them all FREE plus a $4.42 money maker in total
- 2 packages of Cover Girl Nail Files, retails for $2.19 each
- Used two $2 off Publix coupons from the Stocking Spree mailer
- Stacked with two $1 off any Cover Girl product from the April P&G
- Made them both FREE plus a $1.62 money maker in total
- 2 bottles of Naked Juice, retails for $2.99 each
- Used a $1/2 coupon from the Stocking Spree mailer
- Made them $2.50 each (paid for with overage)
- 1 package of Buitoni Whole Wheat Ravioli, retails for $4.69
- On sale for $3.50 (paid for with overage)
- 3 Dove Hair Products, retails for $4.79 each, on sale for $3.00 each